As a no-fee clinic, Westside Samaritans Clinic relies on volunteers to provide medical and dental service to our patients. We also need volunteers to provide administrative support. To volunteer, contact one of the following:
Nurses: Maureen, (352) 505-9101 x402
UF/SFC students: Student Volunteer Coordinators, firstname.lastname@example.org
All others: Marceline, (352) 505-9101 x404
Our top needs at this time are
- Dental Coordinator - manage dental program, including supervision of oral hygiene services. Must have current Florida license.
- Medical providers - MD, PA, ARNP. Must have current Florida license.
- Setup crew - set up and/or tear down clinic setup each Thursday. Setup starts at 3:30 on Thursday afternoons.
- IT Support - set up clinic computers, including running software updates, on Thursday afternoons. Begin no later than 4:00.
- Event Coordinator(s) - Assist with planning two fundraising events scheduled for Fall 2017.